AMAC-MOST RESOURCEFUL AND EXPERIENCED VACUUM PACKAGING MACHINE COMPANY
Look no further! AMAC OFFERS THE WIDEST VARIETY AND SIZE RANGE OF VACUUM PACKAGING MACHINES in the industry.
- Single Chamber type, AMAC offers the most compact T-125 with the chamber size of 12” Lx 11” W x 3” H to the largest in the series M-500 with 38” L x 21” W x 10” H
- Double Chamber models, there are moderate size M2-250, 15” L x 24” W x 9” H x two chambers to large M2-430 with 28” L x 43” W x 11” H x two chambers These are for high volume vacuum packaging.
- Vertical vacuum packaging machines for heavy bags.
- Bag-in-box vacuum sealer for bags to be placed in box as vacuuming takes place.
- Nozzle type open-jaw vacuum sealer models, they come in tabletop 20” seal bars to maximum size MNZ with 54” seal bars. These are for large size bags – no limitation to the length of the bag!
- In-line Vacuum Chamber machines, the chamber moves vertically up and down in sizes up to 53” L x 42” W x 10” H These are semi-automatic machines for high volume vacuum packaging.
- Fully automated in-line vacuum system AIV-2000 with auto-wrapper connected with in-line vacuum chamber makes it a completely labor-free vacuum packaging. Uses C-fold film instead of bags for continuous packing.
- Continuous Belt type pocket chamber machines with 41” seal bars for high volume vacuum packaging. You can use air-activated bagger to quickly load products and place them in the pockets for continuous vacuum packaging.
- Rotary vacuum packaging machines for up to 80 bpm fully automated operations form product loading to vacuuming and sealing.
- Thermoforming machines for multiple cavity vacuum and seal. Extremely competitive price for machine and cavity/molds.
Call our sales staff today to find the perfect vacuum packaging machine to meet your packaging needs – 877-380-6117.