AMAC Heat Shrink Sleeve Label Printing & Converting
AMAC Technologies is a U.S. division of Yutaka Pte Ltd, a 50-year-old global packaging technology company. AMAC specializes automated vacuum packaging machines as well as shrink sleeve labeling machines and high volume packaging lines for all industries.
Under the direction of John Yamasaki, AMAC’s Director of Operations and General Manager, AMAC is proud to offer shrink sleeve label printing from our newly developed production facility.
Shrink Sleeve Label Printing & Converting Facility Overview:
- 2 sets of 9-color gravure presses, 1,000 mm wide web
- 1 set of 8-color gravure press, 1,000 mm wide web.
- 1 set of 7-color gravure press, 1,000 mm wide web.
- 1 set of 4-color gravure press 600 mm wide web.
- 1 set of 2-color gravure press (For Seamless Tubing) 600 mm wide web.
- 1 set of 16”8 color flexographic printer.
- 3 sets of HP Digital Presses
- 4 sets of slitting machines, 1,200 mm wide web.
- 7 sets of seaming machines, 16 mm to 495 mm LF (Lay Flat sizes).
- 9 sets of rewinding machines for 16 mm to 495 mm LF.
- 11 sets of cutting machines for up to 495 mm LF, any CL (Cut Length).
- 1 ISO-9001 clean room for pharmaceutical label conversion.
Gravure Cylinder Engraving Facility:
- A printing cylinder engraving for all sizes. Makes cylinders in 48 hours.
For more information contact us or call John Yamasaki at +1 (714) 299-5899
John has over 30 years of experience in the heat shrink industry. He is considered to be a legend in this field with over 300 line installations throughout the globe. John is at your service and very happy to share his expertise on any labeling or packaging projects you maybe be working on; selecting the right labeler, shrink tunnel, neck band or labeling materials etc.