Best Shrink Sleeve Labels For Nutritional Supplements
In this day in age, shrink sleeve labels are used in a variety of industries for many great reasons, and shrink sleeve labeling is one of the most sought-after technologies in the manufacturing and packaging industry. For one, shrink sleeve labels are easy to apply with the right equipment, and can cut down on overall labor costs dramatically. In addition, shrink sleeve labels are highly customizable and adaptable to fit any type of industry. One industry that frequently uses shrink sleeves for labeling and packaging is the nutraceutical industry for protein powders, vitamins, and other supplements. Not only do shrink sleeves provide affordable, eye-catching packaging, but they can also include tamper-evident seals that show the product has not been opened or used prior to purchase. Shrink sleeve labeling is popular for a reason, and that is because of the numerous benefits it offers for both manufacturers and consumers. When it comes to purchasing the right technology, it is important to work with a trusted company that specializes in shrink sleeve labels for nutritional supplements. AMAC Technologies can provide both custom shrink sleeves and the necessary equipment to apply them, making AMAC Technologies a one-stop shop for all things shrink labeling.
The Benefits Of Shrink Sleeve Labels For Nutritional Supplements
It’s no secret, shrink sleeve labeling is one of the most popular packaging options available on the market! Shrink sleeve labeling is beneficial for a variety of reasons, including:
- High-strength materials that are highly versatile. Shrink sleeve labels for the nutraceutical industry are ideal because they can be fitted to any type of container. Bottles, jars, cans, canisters, you name it and a shrink sleeve label can be applied!
- Suitable for production with fully automated machinery. The ASL-100 and ASL-300 are two examples of fully automated machinery that AMAC Technologies offers. Shrink sleeve labels are compatible with these machines, and they can help manufacturers cut down on overhead costs and time, and will help make things run more efficiently and smoothly.
- High shrinkage. Shrink sleeve labels can do just that, they can shrink! They can form fit any type of container, in addition to typical containers they work great for anything that is large or irregularly shaped as well
- Low temp shrinkage. In addition to being highly shrinkable, the shrink sleeve labels can also be shrunk at a lower temperature, allowing manufacturers to utilize a heat shrink tunnel. Heat shrink tunnels can help completely automate the packaging process which will again cut down on overhead production costs including labor and time.
- Highly customizable. Not only can shrink sleeve labels be printed in full color, but they also will not compromise the integrity of the label design. There will be no deformity, and your label will still be clear and easy to read. As a bonus, these labels can be designed to be eye-catching on store shelves while still being affordable for the manufacturer!
- Easy to tear, but protective. Shrink sleeve labels provide an extra layer of protection to products on shelves with the opportunity to apply tamper-evident neck banding. However, they’re also easy to open when a customer is ready to as they come with perforated pieces that can be torn from the packaging to open it.
Want To Learn More About Shrink Labeling and Equipment?
All in all, utilizing shrink sleeve labels is ideal for any company looking to minimize production costs and cut down on labor and time needed to complete the packaging process. At AMAC Technologies, we are a one-stop shop for all shrink sleeve labeling needs. With over 40 years in the packaging and manufacturing industry, we pride ourselves on being globally recognized for our expertise. At AMAC Technologies, we will guide you through the process of finding the right shrink sleeve labeling equipment for your needs and have a customer service team that works around the clock to make sure you are satisfied. If you’re interested, get in touch with AMAC Technologies today!