Shrink Sleeve Label Process: From Custom Printing to Automated Application
It’s no secret, shrink sleeve labeling is one of the most popular technologies in the manufacturing and packaging industry. Shrink sleeve labels and tamper evident banding are some of the best, easiest, and most affordable options to utilize for manufacturers looking to create high-quality, full-color, and versatile packaging that is also affordable and able to be fully automated. Overall, the benefits of shrink sleeve labeling are numerous. However, have you ever wondered what the shrink sleeve label process looks like? First, you have to find a custom shrink sleeve designer, decide what type of material you would like to print on, decide if you would like to include tamper-evident neck banding, and make a few other choices. This also includes designing the label. Luckily, shrink sleeve labels are incredibly versatile and won’t deform the design that you create for your product. Additionally, your shrink sleeve label designer or printer will help guide you through this entire process, step-by-step! From there, once the labels are printed you will need to apply them to your products and the best way to do that is with an automated shrink sleeve labeler like the ASL-100 or ASL-300 from AMAC Technologies. AMAC Technologies can help guide you through the shrink sleeve label process at every step of the way, and we are a trusted resource and one-stop shop for everything shrink sleeve label related!
What Are The Benefits Of Shrink Sleeve Labeling?
Overall, shrink sleeve labeling is a quick and easy process to get started. Additionally, it offers a lot of important benefits that can’t be beaten. Some of the benefits of utilizing a shrink sleeve labeling machine like the ASL-100 or ASL-300 include:
- Ease of use. The ASL-100 and ASL-300 both come with accessible, user-friendly touchscreen controls. The ease of use of this machinery makes it a smart investment as it will not take up unnecessary time learning to use it.
- Cost efficiency. In addition to being easy to use, shrink sleeve labeling machines are incredibly cost effective. They help cut down on overall labor costs, help cut down on time, and make production smoother and more effective overall.
- Sturdy construction. The ASL-100 and ASL-300 are built with robust stainless steel, and depending on what production size you’re looking for, these are easy to fit within many space constraints.
- Highly versatile materials that are incredibly high quality. Shrink sleeve labels are also incredibly versatile, and made with high quality materials. Shrink sleeve labels are ideal for a wide variety of industries because of their flexibility. Jars, cans, bottles, canisters, and even irregularly shaped or large objects are all able to be labeled with shrink sleeves.
- Highly customizable. From start to finish, you can customize the look of your shrink sleeve labels. They can be printed in full color on high quality customizable materials. With a one-stop-shop shrink sleeve label expert like AMAC Technologies, you’ll be able to be part of that process every step of the way with expert guidance to back you up!
Want To Learn More About The Shrink Sleeve Label Process
No matter what industry you’re in, shrink sleeve labeling is a popular option for many different types of containers. There are so many options with shrink sleeve labels, and you can customize them to fit whatever your needs are. For over 40 years, AMAC Technologies has been a globally recognized and respected expert in the packaging and manufacturing industry. Our dedicated team of vacuum packaging specialists, under the supervision of expert John Yamasaki, can provide you with expert advice and help you choose the best manufacturing and packaging equipment for your needs. In addition, we have a dedicated customer service team that is available to help answer any questions you might have about your machinery! If you’re interested, get in touch with AMAC Technologies today!