Shrink Sleeve Label Machine
What are the benefits and uses of a shrink sleeve label machine? Heat shrink labeling machines are used for a variety of industries including food products, home goods, supplements, medication, craft beer, bottled drinks, and more. These machines automatically apply shrink sleeves and neck banding, making the labeling process efficient and affordable. A shrink sleeve labeling machine works by applying a shrink sleeve to your product and then using heat to shrink it down to size. Shrink labeling can be seen on consumer products across all industries, used to not only brand the product, but also keep it sealed shut until it is used. If you are looking for an affordable, user friendly shrink sleeve label machine, AMAC Technologies can help.
Benefits of AMAC Technologies ASL-300 Heat Shrink Labeler
- Speed – The ASL-300 can label at speeds up to 300 bpm.
- Construction – This shrink sleeve label machine boasts a sturdy stainless steel construction, compact footprint, strong servo motors, and innovative cantilever design for easy change over.
- Versatility – The ASL-300 can be used for a wide variety of different consumer goods in addition to applying multi pack labeling and tamper evident neck bands.
- Price – The ASL-300 is the most affordable shrink labeler of its class, making commercial grade shrink labeling accessible to businesses of all sizes.
- Size – The ASL-300 features a compact design, making the cutting edge equipment a manageable size. This means you can have high speed shrink labeling, without having to sacrifice large amounts of floor space.
Want To Learn More About Our Shrink Sleeve Label Machine?
If you are in need of a versatile, affordable, heat shrink labeler, contact AMAC Technologies here! AMAC Technologies is a trusted manufacturing equipment supplier with over 40 years of experience. AMAC Technologies and their teams of dedicated packaging specialists can help you find the right packaging solutions for your needs. Call us today to speak with an expert and get started!