Simplify Medical Device Packaging with Vacuum Sealing Machines
One of the most difficult challenges anyone in the healthcare field faces is the need to keep medical devices sterile. Safeguarding equipment against dangerous pathogens and contaminants often means the difference between life or death to both users and patients. Whether you work in a medical device manufacturing plant, sterilize dental tools for a dentists’ office, or work in an aseptic room in a hospital, the need to package things and maintain their sterility is crucial. Medical device packaging has so many considerations.
While sterility concerns are paramount, medical device packaging design must also accommodate device storage, appearance, and integrity. For a manufacturer, a products’ appearance can make it stand out from a competitor. For a small dental office the most efficient use of device storage space is a large concern. No matter what your role is in using or processing medical devices, one of the simplest and most effective ways to package them is with a vacuum sealing machine.
Medical Device Packaging
Just trying a medical device vacuum sealer once, people handling medical devices regularly will have no doubt that vacuum sealing is the best method for packaging them. Vacuum sealers are extremely easy to use, come in table top designs that don’t require much space, and can be operated quickly to meet the needs of any manufacturing plant or fast-paced hospital, healthcare, or medical environment. A medical vacuum sealer can handle any of the following items
- Hospitals: operation room sheets, clothes, surgical tools
- Medical Manufacturers: surgical tools, medical kits, sterile goods, stents
- Pharmacy: capsules, eye-drops, pain relief gels
- Laboratory products: glass slides for samples, chemical gels
These are just a few of the many items that can benefit from vacuum sealing. With a variety of machines to choose from, we have the proper medical packaging machinery to suit your company’s needs.
Vacuum Sealing Protection
If your manufacturing plant or medical facility is in need of the best sterile packaging option, a vacuum sealer is the answer. Below are just a few benefits you will experience with a vacuum sealing machine:
- Contamination Protection – Vacuum sealing protects against environmental factors until the seal is broken.
- Moisture Protection – Vacuum sealing protects against possible condensation during storage. It also safeguards against accidental spills or splatters commonplace in a fast-paced medical environments.
- Cushioning Protection – Certain vacuum sealing machines can control the vacuuming speed and final vacuum strength to much less than 100% protecting fragile items.
- Saves Space & Packaging Time – A small table top machine provides a very quick and efficient method of packaging various sized hospital items like surgical tools, clothing and bedding.
Learn More about Vacuum Sealing Machine Options
Our company specializes in the innovative design of medical device packing machines. We work hard to create machines that fit small spaces, fast paced environments and modern manufacturing facilities. Our experienced staff will help you find the right unit for your exact medical device packaging needs. Please fill out our contact form to get started today!