Industrial Packaging Machine – Could a Vacuum Sealer Be Your Packaging Solution?
The packaging industry has been solving problems for manufacturers for decades now. Just the innovations in the beverage industry alone are remarkable. From glass, to aluminum, to plastic, to pouches, creative minds and ambitious engineers have improved upon beverage packaging options tremendously through the years. Other shipping solutions including bubble wrap, shrink wrap, foam peanuts, and flexible packaging — there have been so many improvements! But when the needs turn to an industrial packaging machine, sometimes one of the greatest overlooked innovations is the vacuum sealer. Vacuum sealing isn’t just great for food products. Its benefits are far reaching throughout industrial manufacturing. Vacuum packaging has solved so many product packaging problems and has numerous benefits that many manufactures don’t even realize.
Vacuum Packaging Solutions
Below are just a few benefits that vacuum sealing your product can provide:
- Removes Air – Keeps items dry and prevents bacteria growth.
- Preserves Integrity – Keeps items free from dirt, mold, germs, improper handling and any other environmental contaminants through production, shipping and retail placement.
- Moisture Protection – Protects against accidental spills and temperature variances that are common in workplace environments.
- Fast Process – Vacuum sealing machines process items quickly and efficiently regardless of the type of product.
- Tamper Evident – Visually apparent to workers and consumers when the integrity of the product seal has been broken and compromised.
- Saves Space – Vacuum sealing is one of the smallest types of packaging and virtually reduces the product to it’s actual size. Saves on shelf space and costly shipping and cargo space.
- Freshness – Keeps products fresher for longer. Helps keep scented items such as cosmetics or air fresheners fresh. Perishable goods such as beef can have their shelf life extended from 1-2 weeks, to up to 6 weeks.
- Anti-Static Packaging Options – when used with ESD bags, vacuum sealing protects against dust, damage, ultra violet and radio frequency contamination, electrostatic discharge, humidity oxidization, and corrosion.
- Tamper Evident – Vacuum sealing gives consumers more confidence buying a product that has been professionally sealed
Vacuum Sealing: Looking for the Best Industrial Packaging Machine?
When it comes to vacuum sealing, the sky is the limit. With endless possibilities our professionals with AMAC Technologies are ready to find the right industrial packaging machine for your exact needs. We have a large selection of machines to choose from. We can find the proper vacuum sealing machinery to meet your business needs regardless of the industry.
Vacuum sealing is a simple process, but when starting anything it is best to talk with an expert. Our experienced service providers will find the perfect vacuum sealer for your product. Fill out our contact form today to get started!