T-200F is an extra wide all stainless steel Table Top model with two seal bars side to side. Deep drawn vacuum chamber with rounded corners for optimum cleanliness and hygiene. Transparent cover helps visual quality assurance. Wireless sealing bars in the vacuum chamber are easy to remove for sanitation and maintenance. Different seal bar configurations are available. The deep chamber design gives you the flexibility in vacuum packing large profile products as well as the small, low profile items using. A Space Filler that comes with the machine to adjust the usable chamber heights and net payload volume. 10 program capability offers the ultimate in process control
AMAC T-200F is a fast, compact and easy to use vacuum packaging machine for food industries, meat and chicken processors, fish and shell fish wholesalers, Cheese, Vegetables, Frozen Food packagers, Supermarket chains and Warehouse Sales; for Restaurants, Catering Services, Chefs’ Kitchen, packing for Sous Vide.
Base models engineered for user-friendly operations and with robust construction.
|Machine Dimensions (L x W x H)||20¾ x 27½ x 17¼"|
|Chamber Dimensions (L x W x H)||16⅛ x 20⅜ x 7¼"|
|Seal Bar Length||(2) x 16⅛”|
|Vacuum Pump Capacity||14.71 CFM|
|Machine Cycle||20 - 40 sec.|
|Standard Power Requirement||110V-1-60HZ 0.75-1.0 kw|
|Machine Dimensions (L x W x H)||530 x 700 x 440 mm|
|Chamber Dimensions (L x W x H)||410 x 520 x 185 mm|
|Seal Bar Length||(2) x 410 mm|
|Vacuum Pump Capacity||25 m3/h|
|Machine Cycle||20 - 40 sec.|
|Standard Power Requirement||110V-1-60HZ 0.75-1.0 KW|
Additional Info & Options
Would you like to know more about this and any of our other products in the series?
The robust, stainless steel AMAC T-200F vacuum packer is standard equipped with a Busch vacuum pump. The machine is ETL listed and complies with CE standards.
- For medium volume production demand.
- Compact table-top model with great results
- Perfect fit for first time vacuum packing experiences
- Flexible for Various Size Products
- Totally made of stainless steel
- Optimal hygiene with hermetic seal for longer shelf life
- For dry, wet & humility environment
- Transparant lid for visual quality assurance
- Removable wireless seal
- Progressive aeration of chamber for optimal final vacuum level of 99.80% (2mbar)
- Economically priced
- Space filler for faster cycle and adjusting seal height
- AMAC’s table-top vacuum packaging machines at a competitive price are ideal for Food Products
- Carefully engineered for hygiene and with food safety
- AMAC’s extensive program choices
- Stop button for partial/full cycle interrruption
- AMAC machines are of robust construction so that once you set the standard of quality, you can experience the ultimate consistency
- User friendly and low maintenance, supplied with complete service program including digital maintenance program for pump, automatic reminder for oil replacement and service detection device.
- Advanced HACCP compatibility features – E-data reporting with uploaded to a PC. Date of the packaging/ time of packaging/ ID of the operator / final vacuum reached during that cycle etc.
- Seal length: 2 x 16?” (410 mm)
- Seal bar with two wires, for double security
- Seal bar easily removable for cleaning and maintenance purposes
- Pump capacity: 71 CFM (25 m3/h) Busch vacuum pump
- Pump maintenance and cleaning program
- Machine cycle: 20-40 sec
- Time control – Achieve up to 99% vacuum
- Cushion Protection Control to protect the product and vacuum pouch
- 10 program memory
- Transparent lid, which opens automatically after every cycle
- Deep drawn vacuum chamber
- Comes with space filler for a faster cycle and product adjustment
- Stainless steel exterior
- 6ft cord with Nema 5-15P plug
- 8 mm wide seal width
- Round seal for liquids with excess bag trimmer
- 1-2 trim off seal
- Sensor control: 1-99.8%, for an optimum and consistent vacuum and cycle time.
- Liquid control
- Tenderizing / marinating function
- 20 programs with service data and HCCP compatibility
- Programmable Label printer (Product name, packed date, expiry date, storage temperature etc
- Inert gas kit – N2/CO2/AR injection
- Connection for external vacuum function on food containers
- Service kit for standard maintenance
- Space filler