T-200EM is an extra wide all stainless steel Table Top model with two seal bars side to side. Deep drawn vacuum chamber with rounded corners for optimum cleanliness and the least particle count. Transparent cover helps visual quality assurance. Wireless sealing bars in the vacuum chamber are easy to remove for maintenance. Extra seal bar configurations are available. The deep chamber design gives you the flexibility in vacuum packing large profile products as well as the small, low profile items using a Space Filler that comes with the machine to adjust the usable chamber heights and net payload volume. 10 program capability offers the ultimate in process control.
The AMAC T-200EM vacuum chamber machine is an extra wide and easy to use vacuum packaging machine for Semicon, Chips, Motherboards, and countless other Electronics Applications and Disposable Surgical Packages, IV Bags and other Medical Applications for Hospitals, Surgical Centers and Clinics.
|Machine Dimensions (L x W x H)||20¾ x 27½ x 17¼"|
|Chamber Dimensions (L x W x H)||16⅛ x 20⅜ x 7¼"|
|Seal Bar Length||(2) x 16⅛”|
|Vacuum Pump Capacity||14.71 CFM|
|Machine Cycle||20 - 40 sec.|
|Standard Power Requirement||110V-1-60HZ 0.75-1.0 kw|
|Machine Dimensions (L x W x H)||530 x 700 x 440 mm|
|Chamber Dimensions (L x W x H)||410 x 520 x 185 mm|
|Seal Bar Length||(2) x 410 mm|
|Vacuum Pump Capacity||25 m3/h|
|Machine Cycle||20 - 40 sec.|
|Standard Power Requirement||110V-1-60HZ 0.75-1.0 KW|
Additional Info & Options
Would you like to know more about this and any of our other products in the series?
The robust, stainless steel AMAC T-200EM vacuum packer is standard equipped with a Busch vacuum pump. The machine is ETL listed and complies with CE standards.
- Base models engineered for user-friendly operations and with robust construction
- For manufacturers and contract packaging companies with low to medium volume production demand.
- Perfect fit for first time vacuum packing experiences
- Flexible for Various Size Products
- Totally made of stainless steel
- Optimal hygiene and low particle counts.
- Cleanroom use
- Transparant lid
- Removable wireless seal bars
- Progressive aeration of chamber
- Economically priced
- Space filler for faster cycle and adjusting seal height
- AMAC’s table-top vacuum packaging machines at a competitive price are ideal for Electronics and Medical Products
- Carefully engineered with the least particle counts and with cleanroom compatibility
- AMAC’s extensive program choices up to 10 programs for specific packaging requirements
- AMAC machines are of robust construction so that once you set the standard of quality, you can experience the ultimate consistency
- User friendly and low maintenance, supplied with complete service program
- Seal bar length: 2 x 16?” (410 mm)
- Seal bar with two wires, for double security
- Seal bar easily removable for cleaning and maintenance purposes
- Pump capacity: 14.71 CFM (25 m3/h) Busch vacuum pump
- Pump maintenance and cleaning program
- Machine cycle: 20-40 sec
- Sensor control: 1-99.8%, for an optimum and consistent vacuum and cycle time.
- Cushion protection control to protect the product and vacuum pouch
- 10 program memory
- Transparent lid which opens automatically after every cycle
- Deep drawn vacuum chamber
- Comes with a space filler for a faster cycle and product adjustment
- Stainless steel exterior
- 6ft cord with Nema 5-15P plug
- Gas injection
- Trim off seal
- 8 mm seal width
- Cart with castors and shelves
- Precision Control System with 20 programs
- Service kit for standard maintenance
- Space filler